Thursday, June 19, 2014

Peggies Cove and Motherhood

I should really be posting more photos from this wonderful trip but it just isn't going to happen. My life is a tad crazy at the moment. But we went to Nova Scotia (yes that is in 
Canada not it's own country haha! and yes I'v been asked that!) for my brothers wedding. It was stunning, wonderful and amazing. It was also a rough trip with a two day lay over and a very sad little baby girl of mine.

But it was all worth it to see my family and also to visit such a stunning part of my home land.

I am currently working two very part time jobs and working my butt off all day everyday sewing for my etsy shop The Golden Polka Dot. Not to mention I have a little daughter who needs my attention. Somehow I got all swept up in this idea of being successful and busy and now that I'm in the middle of it I'm realizing I just want to be a simple someone at home making funny faces at my daughter. Watching her grow much to fast and not wanting to miss a single moment of it.




No comments: