Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pregnancy Brain

Hopefully most you will find this comical at my expense. 

Fact: Pregnancy Brain really does happen

You have all heard of this happening to women, your blood flow to your brain in literally slowed down due to the effort put into growing your new little peanut. I am living proof pregnancy brain is true, I seam to get flustered so easy and forget things at work all the time now but the worst part is my car keys.

Lost Car Keys #1 - Shopping at Walmart and somehow they fell out of the cart while shopping at 10pm at night. Also my car keys have our ONLY condo key on them. Exhausted, now my keys are gone, I'm holding 5 bags of groceries and I go looking through Walmart. After now luck I finally just sat and waited till someone returned them which they did thank goodness even made it home around 11pm.

Lost Car Keys #2 - I landed this huge interview with Gold's Gym in the Corporate Office which I had been waiting for over a month to get. I walk out the door in high heals and a pencil skirt (walking is obviously harder at this point) get to my car and can't find my keys. They are inside my now locked condo! I call everyone I can think of and everyone is at work, I literally need to leave in 4 minutes or I won't make my interview. I call a random personal in my church that I have never met, sobbing and tell me I need a ride to Orem asap. She loads her three kids in the car comes picks me up and gets me to my job interview only 8 minutes late. Then I paid a cab $45 to take me home afterwards! 
While I was gone my landlord came and unlocked the house which he wasn't able to do quickly enough for me to drive myself.

Needless to say - I am making multiple copies of some keys this week!

No comments: