Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Reminder Top

I will have to apologize for the very late post today. And the not so great picture.

But I have a super good reason. I got a promotion at work!
After only a month of working at Down East I was made the store manager. It is a full time job, and I am in charge of EVERYTHING I mean everything. It has been a whirl wind of craziness ever since I got this new position. I have to transfer stores and learn a whole new job. Not to mention I am still in school! Currently I am working 8-10hrs a day, and doing 3-5hrs of homework everyday of the week. Life as I knew it is over!


Jeggings: Joe (From Down East Outfitters)
Boots: Steve Madden
Jewellery: Stella & Dot

Thats right I am the Manager and I also love my job!

** I know I am not the only one who has a tiny bit of style, I think most of my readers probably dress better then I do. So next Wednesday I want to do a post about you!! Comment with your email in the comment box and I will send you the details on how to be feature in "What She Wore Wednesdays."**

2 comments:

Jenaca and Stephen said...

fun! jenacajett@gmail.com

Winning My Battle said...

im down! emgoss2010@aol.com