Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Guest Fashionista: Jenaca

This is my friend Jenaca. She is the nicest most sincere person I know. I still have a dream that one day we will get to live near each other because I just love her family to pieces. 

She is a mother of two and just had her second baby girl 2 months ago. Doesn't she look amazing!?



 Shirt: Forever 21 $19.99
Jeans: Silver via Tjmaxx $29.99
Jewelry: Tia Pan Necklace $30 Earrings $15
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack $34.99


Jenaca Thanks so much for sharing your sense of style with us and at a bargain! 

2 comments:

Jenaca and Stephen said...

Yay! Thanks so much Martha! I love following your blog and I am so grateful to be such good friends! I to would LOVE if we could live close some day!!!!!

Maleen said...

The clothes are cute, but nothing beats the lady inside. Jenaca is always beautiful, inside and out.