Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What She Wore Wednesday

Lately I have had a lot of people asking me a lot of questions about fashion. Just a couple days ago I had a friend say, "You should be posting your outfits everyday!" I won't be going to that extreme but I thought it might be fun to start a new little weekly post dedicated to clothes. Something I have to admit, I'm overly addicted to clothes. There are a lot of fashion blogs out there and many seem to have unrealistic outfits. So I would like to stay true to myself and help inspire some cute, comfortable outfits with clothes you have in your own closet. Because who really wants to do errands in a million layers, heels, and 8 bracelets - Adorable, but not me.

Also I don't think I realized how awkward I would feel going out and taking pictures.
Hopefully I can pull this off!?






Earrings, Bracelet, Ring: Stella & Dot 
Watch: Micheal Kors
Jeans: Paige's
Tank Top: Shade Clothing
Blazer: Tjmaxx
Cheetah: Bohme Boutique
Boots: Steve Madden (The Colorado Ownership - They use better leather)

If anyone has outfit requests let me know!

1 comment:

Winning My Battle said...

Oh my goodness! Can I just say how happy I am that you are doing this?! So adorable! I LOVE the cheetah with the stripes. Mixing different patterns is so fun! =)And you shouldnt feel awkward at all! You are rocking it!