Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cheaper than Therapy

Anyone notice something different??

I darkened my hair! I wanted to chop bangs but new I would regret it so I died my hair instead. I was feeling a little desperate and in need of something to help me spice things up. One of those "Cheaper than Therapy" moments! Now I am wishing I had of left it alone, but now it is out of my system and hopefully it will fade quickly.

This Wednesday I finally got a bit of working subbing at my old work on campus so today I am dressed up.

Showing of the Pockets of this ultra comfortable Jersey dress
Apparently my scarf is trying to sneak away in this picture


Scarf: Buckle
Jewelry: Stella & Dot
Belt: Banana Republic
Boots: Steve Madden
Socks: Urban Outfitters

Edit: I have had a lot of people ask me what size I got. I ordered a medium and I feel like it is slightly on the small side. I am a size 6 so according to the size chart I ordered a size up - mine does fit a little loose and as you can see I belt it; but felt a needed the extra room for my bum! I would suggest ordering your true size if you want it a little more fitted or if you want to belt it and have it a tad loose like mine order a size up. I am 136 lbs and 5'7. I usually need a small in tops but I usually always buy mediums in dress's since I am larger on the bottom. Hope that helps all of those who wanted to buy it! It is super comfortable and really enjoyed wearing it for my first time today :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love your hair. It's so pretty! And your boots! LOVE! You are such a fashinista.

I just ordered the same dress :)