Sunday, October 14, 2012

Andrea Brionne Photography

My friend Andrea Brionne took some wonderful photo's of me last week to add to her portfolio. You can view here website here. She has such a good eye for lighting. This is what she called a "styled" photo shoot. I had my hair done and my outfits picked out so she could get some specific shots she needed. It was a lot of fun!

I feel like I look older then usual is these photos, something mature and somber about them. Which is fitting for how I have been feeling lately.













3 comments:

janetina said...

You look beautiful!! I think you look a little older! Saw them on Facebook!

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful! Love the soft lighting and how pretty your eyes look. Just lovely.

-Lauren @ www.millermemoires.com

Kinzie Bean said...

Gorgeous!! I love the third and fifth pictures. When you look into the camera it is stunning!!