Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How we Celebrated our Anniversary:

The best day ever, we rode the gondola up to Sulphur Mountain which has one of the most spectacular views I have seen. It was so different then our usually vacations and so wonderful to relax and soak in the amazing sites.




I think we both fell in love with Canada a little more this trip :)


We also went to Lake Louise and had breakfast and walked about the lake which was breath taking and freezing, we were not that prepared for how cold it would be in the mountains.





Dad and Taylor golfing together - they get along great which is wonderful since Dad hated him at first haha


 Then once we got to breakfast Taylor took me out on a little camping date were we cuddled and played cards in the same spot we had our first kiss exactly three years ago! It was perfect and romantic, and I love playing cards.


He also surprised me with an iPod - I am actually getting the new one once it comes out! Super pumped I have been wanting this for my running for some time now it was the perfect gift I had no clue it was coming.
I got Taylor a picture book of our Mexico trips and some new clothes as well.

No comments: