Thursday, January 19, 2012

Infinity Scarf

I was in Hobby Lobby and saw this really cute striped knit and I really love stripes right now. So I figured I would try making an infinity scarf from scratch. If I remember correctly I believe I bought 1/2 yard but I think it could have been thicker. I really like thicker scarves so it's really personal preference. 

Cost: $4.50


1. I laid the fabric out and put once twist in it
2. I pinned the edges together with the twist still their
3. Sew the two sides together (I used a straight stitch which worked fine - but now thinking back a zig-zag would have provided a stitch with some stretch but either will work)



4. Rocker it out! I wore it again today and I got some compliments on it. Which made me so happy because that means it doesn't look home made.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

MAKE ME ONE!!!! Seriously. Can I pay you? I love it!!

BriBriMX said...

bonne idée, merci ;)