Thursday, October 20, 2011

Swan Lake

On my birthday Taylor got my tickets to Swan Lake and a couple weeks later we finally got to go!

And this how I felt at the ballet:
cheerymerryjoyfuljovial,jollyjoculargleefulcarefree,delightedsmilingbeaminggrinningin good spiritsin a good moodlightheartedsatisfied,gratifiedbuoyantradiantsunnyblithe,joyousbeatificthrilledelated,exhilaratedecstaticblissfuleuphoric,overjoyedexultantrapturousin seventh heavenon cloud ninewalking on air,jumping for joyjubilant.



Needless to say, the ballet was the Best Gift Taylor has ever gotten me. I loved it, it was such a beautiful
show and if I had all the money in the world I would buy season tickets and fancy dresses and go every time! 


1 comment:

Edda Phillips said...

Cute necklace. ;-) I'm glad you had so much fun! Happy Birthday!