Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holiday Cheer


A week ago I got an email from Shutterfly saying they would “love to partner with” my “influential blog.” Yup they are talking about my blog :) I was pretty happy with that so I am helping them present their new holiday line. There is something exciting about Christmas cards; I love collecting them on my fridge. I got Shutterfly Christmas cards last year and loved them. They had so many different styles to pick from I couldn’t even choose so instead I just picked three different styles. They all were such great quality, ink, paper and all they looked great.

Taylor also used Shutterfly to order a photo book to propose to me, what a sweet memory! They are also always doing discounts and specials for photo books. I gave photo books to my parents for Christmas, we also made a photo book for ourselves of our wedding. They make great personal and sentimental gifts. So what are you waiting for go check it out! I know I am really excited to get my cards and start sending them out!

Below are the four I like best but I can't quite decide yet...





4 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

i like the first one and the last one

Ashley Jane Reina said...

I agree with Esther, 1 St and last. And wow!! Influential. That is awesome!! Congrats!!
And the only cake recipe I have is for a Texas sheet cake, which honestly is sooo delicious you just make it on a cookie sheet.

Savanna said...

I absolutely love your blog! You do a wonderful job! I was wondering if I could buy your floral camera strap. Please email me at savsimms@yahoo.com. Thanks for your great work!

Anonymous said...

Great idea I might do this. I am unemployed so wait and see. Pray I find a job it's November 2011.