Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Doc's Chili

One Word: Amazing
Two Words: Must Have
Two More Words: Its Healthy!

Chili is one of my favourite homemade meals, I hate store bought Chili because no one makes it right it my mind but someone did get it right when they made this healthy Chili and it is my new favourite. I had to stop myself from eating the pot! Put this on your Must Make List!! Weather your trying to lose weight or not this is a yummy healthy meal. 

You'll Need:
3 cups copped onion (I used onion powered as a substitute)
1 1/4 lbs extra lean ground turkey
3 Cups diced Tom or 1 (15oz) Can
1 (15oz) Can Pinto Beans
1 (15oz) Can Blakc beans
1 cup (fat free/low sodium) Chicken Broth
2 Tbs Garlic
2 Tbs Chili Powder
1 Teas Cumin
1 Teas Mustard Powder
Options: 1/2 Cup Black Olives 

1. Spray your pot with Olive Oil Spray and add onions and cook till tender.
2. Add Turkey and cook for 6 minutes breaking it up with a spoon
3. Add Everything else and bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes

Now enjoy this easy healthy meal that will please the whole family!

1 comment:

Ashley Jane Reina said...

Looks yummy. I put it in dropbox. I'm excited to try it.