Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Rockies Game

My new Boss gave me two tickets to the Rockies baseball game. Little history: Taylor has been talking about taking me to a Rockies game since we very first met two years ago. I actually remember thinking weird I don't even know if I like this guy yet and he is talking about taking me to a baseball game where his parents live? Haha funny how things turn out, the first time I came to visit the game was rained out and we missed out chance.

So Taylor and I finally got our chance of going to the Rockies game, but this time on the VIP Level, it was a separate inclosed level that you had to have tickets for with really yummy expensive food and heated if you got cold while down in your covered seats. It was such a fun date night and we only have to pay for our Nachos!




We really are loving it in Colorado, I would prefer to never leave!

No comments: