Monday, February 7, 2011

Franklin

When Taylor and I first got married we said we would get a plant so that our home was filled with fresh air, and all those good things. But after buying a million things we need to start our lives together a plant never made it on the list... until this week! 

This is our little bamboo plant and we names him Franklin, it's an obvious "green" name!


Also did you know that plants can help your mind focus. So we put it in our second bedroom where we study. I'm pretty happy we have one now :) and Taylor was pretty proud when he named him!

1 comment:

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love your plant and I love his name! My husband and I have joked that I need to get a plant to practice keeping one alive before moving on to a puppy or a baby. But we haven't found one yet. A plant, that is.