Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bad Day

Today I had a bad day, my trip to Utah I was looking forward to was cancelled, along with a hard day at dance, piles of assignments, dinner plans spoiled and the list could go on but I'll stop. Also this last couple of days my emotions have been running high. Along with the fact that homework, school, and work work is really taking a toll on me along with cleaning and cooking over and over again. I don't often get time for just me!

So my amazing husband is making us breakfast for dinner right now, right after I had a good cry and ate a couple of these...


3 comments:

Mary + Trey said...

Hang in there Martha :) It will get better... just take it one day at a time, one task at a time

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Nutella makes lots of things seem better, no matter the situation.

Rachel said...

Ugh don't you hate days like that. At least you have a wonderful husband to make dinner and listen while you cry :) and I agree- one task at a time...I love you. (AND NUTELLA. We have a place called "the crepery" here and they have nutella/banana or nutella/strawberry crepes.....amazingggggg)