Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Break

As you can tell my Prince Charming, well he is charming isn't he? I'm pretty lucky to have such an amazing husband. He worked twelve hours yesterday day. We have started off a new year with a huge jolt to our old routine. I got a promotion which has me running around all day fixing everyones problems, along with taking six classes at school. Taylor now works two jobs and is going to school again as well. Needless to say it has been a long first week back and a messy one at that. Saturday was dedicated to homework and cleaning and now finally I can write a blog posts!

On the lake with a small portion of my family!

Big Mountain Ski Resort

Skating with our Canadian Pride

 Infront of the Salt Lake Temple

My Dear Mother


This christmas was our first christmas as a married couple, it was weird because I never went back home, although we visited my family which was so fun! We spent christmas morning alone and then drove to go meet his family for the rest of the day. All in all we had a great christmas together and had a lot of fun with our families.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Our first "married christmas" was weird but really great. It's weird not to be with just one family for the whole break. It's a perfect time to think about and start your own traditions so when kids come along, you'll be ahead of the game ; )

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful 2011!

Rachel said...

I love these!!! I miss the cabin- it's awesome! Looks like such a fun trip and I bet SO good to see your family!!