Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Sale

Check out my Etsy store here - and use "Blackfriday" code for %15 off until December 4th

Listed Below is a couple of example's of what I have in my store - and what it will be with the discount. The sale will go on for a week, so go check it out! Also on Thursday I will be getting a bunch on new necklaces and earrings in!


Button Earrings $4 - Now $3.40


Beaded Fabric Necklace $12 - Now $10.20


Beaded Fabric Necklace w/ Flowers $13.50 - Now $11.48


Button Earrings $4 - Now 3.40


3 comments:

Pamela Michelle said...

So cute, love these! Newest follower :)

AllieMakes! said...

Ooh! Fun stuff in your store! Very cool!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Claudia said...

I loved your blog! God bless you greatly! Hugs