Friday, November 5, 2010

All You Need is Love and $40

Our Tv room just looked terrible, I could not figure out what to do with the giant wall behind the couch.


A Trip to Bed Bath and Beyond fixed that problem in a jiffy! I love love all these frames, it really makes the room look put together with just this wall! My husband has been bugging me about making this post so here it is finally up!
(Also please excuse our terrible lit apartment and crooked pictures)





Our only wedding pictures so far.

4 comments:

lurel said...

Looks good! It's really weird seeing it on someone else's wall/with someone else's pictures though, haha!

Rachel said...

CUTE! I wanna see your apartment. It looks so cute from the pictures! :)

Shana Putnam said...

I think that is wonderful. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Martha I love these frames!! looks amazing!!