Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dress Applique

I bought this adorable blue dress for only $12 but it needed a little something so I made these flowers and added them too the waist line!! :)



I made the flower as showen ealier in my blog here. Then you can do one of two things: Pin it on, or use fabric tack. I was a little unsure as to how, where or if I did want this on my dress so I first pinned it on. But if you want it to stay there forever, make your flower but make sure you use fabric tack (found at a Joannes or someplace like it) make sure it is washable. I use Fabric Tack by Beacon since it is permanent and will last through the wash. Happy Crafting :)

4 comments:

Jenaca and Stephen said...

You are so cute and crafty! TEACH ME! :)

Rachel said...

so cute loved it!!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Super cute detail! Really makes the dress.

danielle @ take heart said...

super cute!!!