Wednesday, September 15, 2010

For My Dear Mother

Well My Mother is missing me a lot right now! And she told me she wanted to know about all the little funny things in our life so here are a couple things for you mom!
As some of you might know I am a little paranoid when it comes to the dark, so late at night I start to get a little jumpy.
Last week after a day of shopping, unpacking and organizing I went to bed while Taylor stayed up and played with all his new electronics. I fell asleep right away and Taylor came in to say goodnight. I heard someone in the room and quickly turned my head with a gasp, it was only the pillow, so I rolled over to fall back asleep and my heart jumped out of my chest when I noticed someone standing over me. It was my husband!
Three nights ago Taylor and I were laying in bed holding hands and talking. I then fell asleep in the middle of our conversation so Taylor gave my hand a little love sqeeze to see if I was still there and I shot out of bed gasping, freaked out at who had just touched my hand while sleeping. It was my husband again!
Last night I was brushing my hair and getting ready for bed, out of the corner of my eye I saw a man in the door way. My instant reaction was to throw an elbow to the face, in the middle of this I realized it was once again my husband! We then bust out laughing!
We are loving married life! Taylor and I cannot stop laughing its been so fun being together all day and all night with no more good byes. So far the thing I have to adjust to is remembering that the man in our apartment at night is indeed my husband!

2 comments:

Jaxon's Mommy said...

When Irving and I were first married he thought it would be funny to hide and try to scare me. It is funny now when we tell people how he jumped out to scare me and I immediately punched him in the face before realizing it was him. :)

Rachel said...

Haha I love it, that is hilarious! Lisa says sometimes she STILL gets scared when jon comes home from work. So great :)